Sure, you could go to Home Depot. A box is a box, right? Is it? Here’s what makes
1. Space- We are not locked into “3” increments of cabinet sizes meaning space is
not wasted with “fillers”
2. Quality materials- no “Chinese” plywood
3. Quality hardware- no “knockoffs” that cheap shops will use.
4. Solid backs- We always have 1/2” or thicker backs on our cabinets
5. Solid construction- 3/4” sides, screws and glue for assembly. (Not 5/8” sides
with 1/8” backs that I’ve seen on pre-fab cabinets)
6. Professional Installation- Since we design and build it- who better to install
it? From Design to Installation- we do the whole process- so it all fits as it should
and you can see the quality
7. Custom with Design Flexibility- There are no “cookie cutter” cabinet limitations.
We don’t have a catalog of cabinets to choose from. We fit the cabinets to YOUR
situation. So you don’t have to compromise or limit yourself to some fixed design.
8. Experience- As the owner, I have over 20 years of experience with all kinds of
cabinetry and styles of cabinets- not just kitchens. So I can help with any of your
cabinet needs- Kitchens, Entertainment Centers, Bathrooms, Closets, Offices, Libraries,